Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Website

Woo!  Finally an official website where I can post about crap I like and all of the interesting or non- interesting things going on in my life.

I'm going on  my first tour ever this week with my friends in Beach Parade and Longitude.

So far there are a bunch of dates confirmed.  

January 11th - Rochester, NY @ The Bugjar 8 p.m. w Athletics & Turbines
January 12th - Vestal, NY @ HSC Skatepark w Farnsworth
January 13th - Albany, NY  @ TBD
January 14th - Brooklyn, NY @ Emerald City 255 Mckibbin Street apt 102 8 p.m.
January 15th - Philadelphia, PA @ Some random Open Mic
January 16th - Long Island, NY (Montauk)
January 18th - Pittsburgh, PA @ TBD
January 20th - Cleveland/Akron, PA @ TBD
January 21st - Toledo, OH @ Frankies w Words After & The Miracle Vitamins
January 22nd - Buffalo, NY @ 9th Ward

Come hang out!

I'm also getting t-shirts tomorrow for tour and will be selling an EP as well.  Facebook/Email me if you want both or either.

T-Shirts - $12
Tour EP w some new jams and limited edition demos - $4

Both for $15


No comments:

Post a Comment