Thursday, February 3, 2011

Car Crash!!!! Bam!

Today I was driving to school for student teaching, and for once I was actually on time, and not hauling ass.  I pulled off the 190 at Niagara Street and was heading toward Da Vinci.  Near the corner of Pennsylvania and Niagara, someone slammed on their brakes a few cars up.  This started the chain reaction of everyone slamming on their brakes.  Long story short, I tried to stop, hit some ice, slid for a while, and smashed into the car in front of me (Only going probably 10 miles per hour on impact).  No one was hurt, and the girl that I hit (in her Pontiac G6) was really nice.  I was at fault since I hit her from behind, and I don't have collision coverage (I'm poor, bummer).  The damage on my car is not too ridiculous, but this was more of a pain in the ass than anything.  If you want to help poor Johnny (yes, first person) buy a t-shirt for ten bucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment